Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Secured account with deposit or PG
– Wells Fargo customers can apply online or by phone
– Non Wells Fargo customers can go into branch with cashiers check or money order for deposit account.
– There will be an inquiry on business and personal credit
Wells Fargo secured business credit card allows you the freedom of a business credit card for your business. They review your account periodically for an opportunity to upgrade to an unsecured business credit card.
You must supply your personal SSN along with your EIN#. Wells Fargo will pull your personal credit and create an inquiry which can potentially affect your ability to apply for other types of credit. Please consult with your team to see if this card is a good fit for your business.