Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– Must live within these specific states to qualify: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Truist is a purpose-driven financial services company, formed by the historic merger of equals of BB&T and SunTrust. We serve clients in a number of high-growth markets in the country, offering a wide range of financial services. We’re a top 10 U.S. commercial bank, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. We’re excited to be your bank and help you accomplish whatever you’re after.