Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
SPOKANE TEACHERS CREDIT UNION
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Business phone number listing to 411
– Some established business credit history
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
STCU is a not-for-proﬁt, member-owned cooperative helping members serve the community since 1934. Because we’re a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we do things differently. Like focusing on people first, and learning what it is you need to succeed. STCU Commercial and Business Services provides you with state-of-the-art tools and a team of experts who can help free up your time and energy to serve your customers, to improve operations, and to reach your business goals.