Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
OAK STREET FUNDING
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
As a business lending expert in specialty financing, Oak Street Funding® has been successful nationwide in fulfilling the unique capital needs for insurance businesses, investment advisors, certified public accountants (CPAs), as well as third-party servicing for commercial, specialty financing portfolios.