Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
HORIZON COMMUNITY BANK
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
A premier Small Business Administration (SBA) lender in Arizona, Horizon Community Bank has over 70 employees and provides high-touch, customized financial services to those in the healthcare, transportation, real estate, and technology industries, as well as general commercial and consumer services.