Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
FIRST ATLANTIC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Number of employees
– Bank reference
– Account payable
– At least 2 years in the business
– At least $1M annual revenue
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– You are eligible to become a First Atlantic member if:
You live, work, worship, or attend school in Monmouth or Ocean County, New Jersey
A member of your immediate family is an existing member
Founded in 1935, First Atlantic is one of New Jersey’s largest credit unions. A credit union is a not-for-profit institution that is owned by the people that use its services. These people are not customers; they are members. Any person who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean counties may become a First Atlantic member. Any family member of a First Atlantic member can also belong to the credit union.