Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
NET 7, 15, 30
Divvy Line of Credit (Net 7, Net 15 or Net 30)
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Business Bank Statement
– No minimum time in business
– Trade/credit references
– Business annual revenue
– Must have a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– Divvy will perform a soft inquiry of the business AND the authorized signer’s credit to determine the best credit limit for your business. They do not do a hard inquiry.
Divvy is the leading spend and expense management platform for business. It’s fused with a smart corporate credit card to provide instant visibility and control of companywide spending. With Divvy, employers can give employees direct access to funds, effectively eliminating expense reports and retroactive reimbursements.