Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Must have a D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank reference
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
We’re proud to serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing.