Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Must have a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– Will ask for PG for all business owners regardless the time in business
-Two years personal tax returns
– At least 3 years in business
– Must have a minimum of three years tax returns for the business
– Completed personal financial statement
– Must have a minimum of $1000 on their checking account.
– Available for specific counties in Florida such as Alachua, Clay, Columbia, Gadsden, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Madison, Marion, Sumter, Suwannee and Wakulla counties only.
– A member of any of the following:
Marion County Humane Society Matheson Historical Society
University of Florida Alumni Association
– An immediate family member of an existing member.
– Must have a personal credit score of 720 or higher.
CAMPUS serves over 100,000 members from all over the world. As a not-for-profit cooperative, we are owned by our members. So at CAMPUS, you’re not just a member – you own the place! Profits are returned to our member-owners in the form of no- and low-fee financial services and best-of-market rates on deposits and loans. Since our members own CAMPUS, we can never be bought, nor can we merge with another institution without our members’ approval.