Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– No minimum time in business
– Must have deposit account, checking account or a loan relationship to BMO to get a revolving credit card.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required.
– Virtual address is not accepted
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider – the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $765 billion as of July 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.