Beyond Level 4
At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Established business credit history
– Unified Business Identifier (UBI) Number: Refer to your business license.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– Must be a business member of BECU
– Business owners who meet the following criteria are eligible for BECU membership.
All business owners who are associated with and meet eligibility requirements related to the UW, WSU, KEXP or the NW Credit Union Foundation or
Business owners operating in Washington state
Business owners operating in Oregon counties of: Benton, Clackamas, Columbia, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington and Yamhill
Business owners operating in Idaho counties of: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce and Shoshone
BECU Business Membership: https://www.becu.org/business-banking/business-membership
BECU is a credit union originally established to serve employees of The Boeing Company. BECU Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative serving more than 1 million members.
NOTE: Complete the application form and send to BECU MS 1146-1 PO Box 97050, Seattle, WA 97050 or Email completed application to: Business.Lending@becu.org