Level 4 Trade Vendors
Level 4 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established advanced business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 9 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 3 tradelines.
'- Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
- EIN number with IRS
- Business address- matching everywhere.
- D&B number
- Business License- if applicable
- Business Bank account
- Monthly housing payment
- Gross annual income
- Need a PG, except for Non-Profit with over $20,000 in bank
- Must have a good Experian business and consumer credit report
- Very large corporations may get approved without PG, if good business credit, and over 5 million annual revenue
- In order to apply without a Personal Guarantee (PG) they will require company financials. Credit dept. will advise if approved or Personal Guarantee (PG) is required.
- A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it does not report to personal in event of default.
- Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
PNC Bank offers business cc and loans to their clients. for the cc accts they ofer several options like PNC Cash Rewards� Visa Signature� Business Credit Card, PNC points� Visa� Business Credit Card, PNC Travel Rewards Visa� Business Credit Card; PNC Visa� Business Credit Card and PNC BusinessOptions� Visa Signature� Credit Card.