Level 4 Trade Vendors
Level 4 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established advanced business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 9 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 3 tradelines.
'- Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
- EIN number with IRS
- Business address- matching everywhere.
- D & B number
- Business License- if applicable
- Business Bank account
- At least 2 years in business
- Established business credit history
- Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
- Must have a good D&B Paydex score of 80 or higher
- A Personal Guarantee -(PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
As Baltimore's largest independently owned bank, Howard Bank serves the financial needs of people in Baltimore City, and its surrounding counties. Howard is flourishing with expert leadership that includes experienced and local executive officers, private bankers, branch managers and commercial relationship officers. This group works closely with our board of local Baltimore business leaders to provide big-bank services in a community bank atmosphere.