Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– A business email address where your invoices will be sent
– Strong business credit history with good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher.
– No minimum time in business
Zoro.com is an eCommerce company that sells business supplies, equipment, and tools. We offer Net 30 terms to qualified businesses. These lines of credit allow you time to pay off orders and easily track monthly expenses.