Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required, minimum credit score of 640
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
WesBanco Bank, Inc., operates over 200 financial centers in the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Additionally, WesBanco operates an insurance agency, WesBanco Insurance Services, Inc., and a full service broker/dealer, WesBanco Securities, Inc.