top of page
Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
U.S. Bancorp is an American bank holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and incorporated in Delaware. It is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, and is the fifth largest banking institution in the United States
ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE OR AT THE BRANCH
bottom of page