Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– May ask for PG if in business less than 2 years
– No minimum purchase to report
NET 30 OR NET 45
United Rentals, Inc. is the largest equipment rental company in the world, with an integrated network of more than 900 rental locations in 48 states and 10 Canadian provinces. Their diverse customer base includes construction and industrial companies, utilities, municipalities, government agencies and independent contractors.