Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
– Some established business credit history
– If a Personal Guarantee (PG) is required, minimum credit score of 660 (also depends on overall credit history), does a hard pull and it reports to just business credit unless it defaults.
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Towne Bank began in April 1999 with start-up capital from over 4,000 shareholders, 86 employees, and 66 directors to open three banking offices. Now, with 43 banking offices spanning from Charlotte to the Outer Banks in North Carolina and from Hampton Roads to Richmond in Virginia, we have become one of the largest banks headquartered in Virginia. Though, we’ve never lost sight of our roots: local decision-making; community board leadership; volunteerism, philanthropy, and a culture of caring — it’s all part of the Towne experience.