Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– No minimum time in business
– Must have a good D&B paydex score
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
Driven By Respect For All Our travel centers serve thousands every day; not one traveler is the same and our team must reflect that. We can “return every traveler to the road better than they came” only by understanding and celebrating individualism. We commit ourselves to equality and inclusion across: race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, age, disability, handicap or Veteran status. At TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves at home.