top of page
Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere
.- D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Must have a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– New business or businesses with no Credit history with D&B may need to pre pay purchases for 3 consecutive months until Net 30 is approved
If not given a Net 30 they will ask you to do prepaid orders of $100.00. Normally any prepaid order don’t report but you would need them to have given you a Net 30 account. Net 30 accounts require $50.00 purchase to report.
**Sometimes an order is shipped, and customer thinks they are approved, and may not be. Takes Credit Department approximately 3 hours to process application
Quill sells office supplies, cleaning supplies, packing and shipping supplies, school supplies, printing supplies, and more. From filling and storage to hand held computers, Quill has a wide range of discounted top name brand products.
OVER THE PHONE
bottom of page