Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
LENDING CLUB BANK
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Lending Club offers credit cards with essential features and valuable rewards that are tailored to your needs. No matter which card you select, you’ll receive a diverse range of benefits suited to your advantage – from EMV smart chip technology to mobile purchasing conveniences. If you are looking for extended introductory rates or even bonus rewards, our cards have you covered. Competitive rates, low annual fees, more cash back, and flexible credit lines will all help you manage your expenses.