Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Since 1876, INTRUST Bank has grown to become a leading financial services provider in the Midwest, with assets of nearly $5 billion, a wide range of wealth services and 44 banking centers across Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Our long-standing commitment to exceptional service, quality products and cutting-edge technology underscores our pledge to be the best resource for personal and business financial services in our communities.