top of page
Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank references
– Trade/credit references
– Must have a good D&B Paydex score of 80 or higher
– Must have a good Experian business credit score
– They accept application at the store to electrical contractors, AC companies, industrial manufacturers, or anybody that has electricians on their staff and it has to be a business.
Graybar, a Fortune 500 company, specializes in supply chain management services, and is a leading North American distributor of high quality components, equipment, and materials. We serve the construction market, the commercial, institutional, and government (CIG) market, and the industrial and utility markets.
AT THE STORE
bottom of page