Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank references
– Trade/credit references
– Must have a good D&B Paydex score of 80 or higher
– Must have a good Experian business credit score
– They accept application at the store to electrical contractors, AC companies, industrial manufacturers, or anybody that has electricians on their staff and it has to be a business.
Graybar, a Fortune 500 company, specializes in supply chain management services, and is a leading North American distributor of high quality components, equipment, and materials. We serve the construction market, the commercial, institutional, and government (CIG) market, and the industrial and utility markets.