Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
D&B | EXPERIAN (QUARTERLY)
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Three (3) trade credit references
– Tax exempt information – if applicable
– No minimum time in business
FleetPride specializes in selling Parts and providing Services for heavy-duty trucks and trailers, primarily Class 6-8. We serve all vocations and sell to multiple industries, including agriculture, construction, energy, freight and shipping, food and beverage, leasing, long and short haul, mining, transit and school bus, waste management, intermodal and work trucks.