Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it does not report to personal in event of default
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Enterprise Bank was founded with an entrepreneurial vision to help create successful businesses, opportunities, wealth and vibrant, prosperous communities. We have stayed true to this vision and will always be a community bank, leading with a deep sense of mission and purpose.