top of page
Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
– Businesses that are located in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin states only are eligible to apply
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Bremer Bank has roots in the places where we live and work that go back to 1943, and a history of making a real-world difference in the lives of our customers that begins with our founder. We offer banking, mortgage, investment, wealth management, trust and insurance in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin.
ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE
bottom of page