Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
BANK OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
– Businesses that are located in CA state only are eligible to apply
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
A growing community commercial bank, established in 2001, Bank of Southern California, with headquarters in San Diego, CA, is locally owned and managed and offers a wide range of financial products to individuals, professionals, and small-to-medium sized businesses.