Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank references
– Trade/credit references
– Been in business for at least 2 years
– Initial purchase should be at least $500 minimum for 1 year and the account should remain active
– Must have at least 1 year history of purchasing with 4sgm.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a soft pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
At Associated Banc-Corp, we’re proud of our long and rich tradition of providing superior financial services to our communities, combined with exceptional customer service. Personal service is our guiding principle, from providing products that meet and exceed individual customer needs, to doing the “little things” that make your experience with Associated a special one.