Level 1 Trade Vendors
Level 1 Trade vendors are vendors that provide business credit tradelines without previous business credit. Subsequently, business credit is provided based on the credibility of your business.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank references
– Trade/credit references
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 550, does a hard pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
As a Cardmember, you build Earnings you can use to save toward your next GM vehicle* with everything you buy. But there’s a world of other GM benefits available to all GM owners, that can make your journey even more rewarding. Explore them all and connect with the perks of being part of the GM family.