top of page
Level 1 Trade Vendors
Level 1 Trade vendors are vendors that provide business credit tradelines without previous business credit. Subsequently, business credit is provided based on the credibility of your business.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– All applicants must be a US citizen or permanent resident for the business owners, Name, address and phone number
– Applicants must live within these specific states- PA, NJ, MA, DE, and VA.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required- minimum credit score of 600, does a hard pull and it reports to personal in event of default.
– Business address on the D&B should match with the Secretary of State (SOS) and IRS records.
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Since Fulton Bank opened its doors in 1882, we have striven to deliver the best banking experience for our customers. Our focus on customers has allowed us to grow along with you.
Today, as part of Fulton Financial Corporation, a $21.3 billion financial services holding company, Fulton Bank offers a broad array of financial products and services in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia.
Online, over the phone or at the branch
bottom of page