Beyond Level 4 - Accounts with PG
Some cards report to the business credit bureaus and require a personal guarantee. However, these cards do not necessarily report to the personal credit bureaus unless noted.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Some established business credit history
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Towne Bank began in April 1999 with start-up capital from over 4,000 shareholders, 86 employees, and 66 directors to open three banking offices. Now, with 43 banking offices spanning from Charlotte to the Outer Banks in North Carolina and from Hampton Roads to Richmond in Virginia, we have become one of the largest banks headquartered in Virginia. Though, we’ve never lost sight of our roots: local decision-making; community board leadership; volunteerism, philanthropy, and a culture of caring — it’s all part of the Towne experience.