Beyond Level 4 - Accounts with PG
Some cards report to the business credit bureaus and require a personal guarantee. However, these cards do not necessarily report to the personal credit bureaus unless noted.
D&B | EXPERIAN | EQUIFAX
ONLINE, OVER THE PHONE, IN BRANCH
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Need PG, except for Non-Profit with over $20,000 in bank
– No minimum time in business, due to PG
– Very large corporations may get approved without PG, if good business credit, and over 5 million annual revenue
PNC Bank offers business cc and loans to their clients. for the cc accounts they offer several options like PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card, PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card, PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card; PNC Visa® Business Credit Card and PNC Business Options® Visa Signature® Credit Card.