At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank references
– No minimum time in business
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
We offer unique travel programs and resources for businesses, travel agencies, and groups and meetings.No matter how big (or small) your company is, United offers travel solutions made especially for your business needs.We offer a suite of programs and services uniquely tailored to meet your business needs, including meetings, conferences, groups, and more.