At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B Number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank reference
– Minimum of 3 Trade/credit references
– Must have a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– Has the option to apply without a Personal Guarantee (PG)
Since 1988, we’ve provided high-quality, printable apparel to our broad wholesale customer base. Today, we offer the most extensive—and accessible—collection of fashion-forward styles around. And we get you the goods fast. We operate six nationwide distribution centers—that’s 3.5 million square feet of efficient warehouse space—and uniquely offer one-day shipping to 41 states.