At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
PEOPLES BANK & TRUST CO.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 18 months in the business
– Current year-end financial statements including balance sheet and income statement
– Gross annual revenue
– A Personal Guarantee (PG ) is required
Peoples Bank & Trust Co. was begun in 1906 by M.H. Barrett Sr. in Ryan, Oklahoma. Now, over 100 years later, the bank is still owned and operated by the Barrett family.
In 2017, the bank expanded by building its second Full-Service branch in NW OKC / Edmond. The bank’s goal is to bring it’s well known small town customer service to the great communities nearby.