At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank references
– Trade/credit references
– No Deposit required
– No minimum time in business
– Must have a good Experian business credit score and a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher.
Nevada State Bank has been the bank of choice for many Nevadans for more than 60 years. Whether you’re getting your first account, building your family, starting or growing your business, or enjoying your retirement, we’re here for you.