At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
COMMUNITY RESOURCE CREDIT UNION
NET 21 OR REVOLVING
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Bank reference
– Trade/credit references
– At least 3 years in business
– 3 years personal tax returns
– Company’s most recent financial statement (in balance sheet & profit/loss statement)
– Each Applicant’s last three years of tax returns
– Each applicant’s current personal financial statement
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Community Resource Credit Union CRCU has a long history of people helping people with low-cost, high-value financial services