At times your businesses may need additional financing for your business. While these accounts are outstanding partners to work with, the creditors will not report to build your credit with the bureaus. The creditors will however, approve your business for a credit account based on your already established business credit.
A TO B
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– No minimum time in business
– Last 6 months of bank statements for the business account/ or personal if not available
– If business is new, will need to provide proof of business revenue from the past three months.
– Must be an LLC or C-Corp
– A to B card can be used for fuel and fleet-related purchases anywhere that accepts Visa (over 99% of merchants)! No need to visit in-network fuel stations or stops. The Visa network is the A to B network.
Get credit access for your fuel consumption with no personal guarantee. Competitive discounts at all truck stops and gas stations nationwide. Here in A to B, we will match or offer better rates than your existing fuel card.