Level 3 Trade Vendors
Level 3 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established intermediate business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 6 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 3 tradelines.
D&B | EXPERIAN
ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Business Phone Number Listed in 411
– At least 1 year in business
– Must have a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– Must have a good Experian business credit score
– SSN is required for informational purposes. If concerned they will pull your personal credit please talk to their credit department before applying.
– If not approved based on business credit history or been in business less than 1 year, then a $500 deposit is needed or a Personal Guarantee(PG)
– The Royal Farms Fleet Card program is accepted at all Royal Farms retail locations throughout Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
Royal Farms operates over 175 stores in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Pennsylvania, DC and New Jersey. Royal Farms has developed its own brand of quality fresh foods, while continuing a tradition of selling dairy products, core convenience items, and gasoline products.
This gas card (Tradeline) is underwritten by Wex (Wrights Express), one of the largest creditors for gas credit cards in the world.
Wex offers universal fleet cards, heavy truck cards, and universally accepted business fleet cards designed with features that support the small business, including a rewards program.
Please keep in mind, before applying for multiple accounts with WEX Fleet cards, please make sure to have enough time in between applying so that they don’t red flagged your account for fraud.
***Wex has been doing a hard pull on credit in underwriting the Wex Fleet Card before approval. We have not seen Wex, who underwrites this card do a hard pull on a business owners credit.