Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE
D&B | EXPERIAN
Fleet One Edge
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– Business credit history
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 6 months in business
– Must have a D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– If not approved based on business credit history, then a Personal Guarantee (PG) is required or can make a deposit of $500.
– Designed for fleets of 1 to 25 trucks
– The Fleet One EDGE card is universally accepted at over 8,000 truck stops and travel centers, including Pilot, Flying J, Circle K, Quick Fuel, Petroleum Wholesale, and many more.
EFS – a WEX Company combines the expertise, technology, relationships, and resources of highly complementary companies to bring unique and innovative payment solutions that are unparalleled in the industry. Now that we are a part of WEX Inc. we’re continuing to unleash the power behind payments. It’s time for Payments, Unbound.
This gas card (Tradeline) is underwritten by Wex (Wrights Express), one of the largest creditors for gas credit cards in the world.
Wex offers universal fleet cards, heavy truck cards, and universally accepted business fleet cards designed with features that support the small business, including a rewards program.
Please keep in mind, before applying for multiple accounts with WEX Fleet cards, please make sure to have enough time in between applying so that they don’t red flagged your account for fraud.
***Wex has been doing a hard pull on credit in underwriting the Wex Fleet Card before approval. We have not seen Wex, who underwrites this card do a hard pull on a business owners credit.