Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
D&B | EQUIFAX
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Business Phone Number Listed in 411
– No minimum time in business if strong business credit history
– At least 2 years in business
– Will pull business credit reports to make sure some established business credit history.
– Must have a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher and a good Equifax business credit score
– The company has been in business for more than 2 years but does not have an established business credit history, a Personal Guarantee (PG) is recommended but not required. It may increase the likelihood of approval and is recommended if you have a young or small business. And not enough business credit history.
Online shopping from the earth’s biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel & accessories, shoes, and much more.