Level 2 Trade Vendors
Level 2 Trade vendors that provide business credit tradelines to businesses who have established basic business credit tradelines. We recommend that you have at least 3 tradelines reporting before you apply for Level 2 tradelines.
ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE
D&B | EXPERIAN
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Business Phone Number Listed in 411
– At least 1 year in business
– Must have a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– Must have a good Experian business credit score
– SSN is required for informational purposes. If concerned they will pull your personal credit please talk to their credit department before applying.
– If not approved based on business credit history or been in business less than 1 year, then a $500 deposit is needed or a Personal Guarantee(PG)
– Accepted at 95% of U.S. gas stations and over 45,000 service locations
The 7‑Eleven brand is known and loved around the world, and our iconic products are a big part of the American culture. Although we’ve grown significantly over the years, our focus stays fixed on making life easier for customers. This simple idea is the reason we’re the marketplace leader and the world’s largest convenience retailer. It’s also why our customers, employees, Franchisees and community leaders are proud to be part of the 7-Eleven story.
This gas card (Tradeline) is underwritten by Wex (Wrights Express), one of the largest creditors for gas credit cards in the world.
Wex offers universal fleet cards, heavy truck cards, and universally accepted business fleet cards designed with features that support the small business, including a rewards program.
Please keep in mind, before applying for multiple accounts with WEX Fleet cards, please make sure to have enough time in between applying so that they don’t red flagged your account for fraud.
***Wex has been doing a hard pull on credit in underwriting the Wex Fleet Card before approval. We have not seen Wex, who underwrites this card do a hard pull on a business owners credit.