Level 1 Trade Vendors
Level 1 Trade vendors are vendors that provide business credit tradelines without previous business credit. Subsequently, business credit is provided based on the credibility of your business.
ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– May ask for additional documents for approval
– If a business doesn’t have an established credit, they will require additional documents like accounts payable, income statement, balance sheets, etc.
Grainger works with more than 1,300 suppliers to provide customers with: electrical, fasteners, fleet maintenance, HVACR, hardware, janitorial, material handling, pneumatics, power tools, pumps, and much more.