Beyond Level 4 - Accounts with PG
Some cards report to the business credit bureaus and require a personal guarantee. However, these cards do not necessarily report to the personal credit bureaus unless noted.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– No minimum time in business
– Gross annual revenue
– A Personal Guarantee (PG ) is required
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
Since 1876, INTRUST Bank has grown to become a leading financial services provider in the Midwest, with assets of nearly $5 billion, a wide range of wealth services and 44 banking centers across Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Our long-standing commitment to exceptional service, quality products and cutting-edge technology underscores our pledge to be the best resource for personal and business financial services in our communities.