Beyond Level 4 - Accounts with PG
Some cards report to the business credit bureaus and require a personal guarantee. However, these cards do not necessarily report to the personal credit bureaus unless noted.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D&B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– No minimum time in business
– Established business credit history
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– Only accept application to these states – WA, OREGON and IDAHO
As a community-supported bank and locally-operated business, we are proud to offer flexible and rewarding banking options to local small business owners. We work in your neighborhood, we know your business and we want you to succeed. That’s the beautiful thing about business banking with Columbia Bank.