Beyond Level 4 - Accounts with PG
Some cards report to the business credit bureaus and require a personal guarantee. However, these cards do not necessarily report to the personal credit bureaus unless noted.
BANK OF AMERICA
D&B | EQUIFAX | SBFE
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– At least 1 year in business
– Must have a good D&B paydex score of 80 or higher
– Established business credit otherwise can use PG for approval
– A Personal Guarantee (PG) is required
– Cash advance available with business credit card approval, amount of cash advance depends upon approval amount.
ONLINE, OVER THE PHONE, IN BRANCH
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto.